Free CRM for SMBs, small businesses, freelancers, sales reps, simple, easy, effective to increase your sales. The only customer relationship manager made by salespeople for salespeople.
Qu’est-ce qu’un CRM?
A CRM is a software package that makes it easier to manage your customers or contacts by keeping a history of exchanges and follow-up actions. It’s called GRC or customer relationship management.
A CRM is designed to make your job easier and save you time.
Unfortunately, in real life, most large systems do the opposite, which is why we created ActionClient.
We prioritize action support over long, complicated form-filling for statistical purposes.
Who is ActionClient for?
You’ll be interested in this tool if you’re a small company and your priority is to develop your business. A company is only as good as its customers, so your priority is to serve them as well as possible so that they stay, and to attract new customers.
Have you developed a product or are you distributing one? Would you like to increase your efficiency and rest your memory with an easy-to-use tool? ActionClient is ideal for you.
Small and medium-sized companies
Any SME or TTE with 3 or 4 salespeople or customer service agents.
Representatives and agents
Representatives and agents in the following sectors: insurance agents, real estate brokers, financial advisors, financial planners, multi-card representatives, brokers in all fields.
Stores and distribution outlets
Businesses needing to follow up on their customers for care or products to be refilled: beauticians, hairdressers, beauty products, health foods. Follow-up calls from good customers are the most profitable, as all the best saleswomen know.
Craftsmen in all fields, including construction, to keep track of your work and provide personalized service that takes customer preferences into account.
Customer service agents
Customer service agents who want to provide personalized service and take contact details for new customers.
Anyone who manages contacts
Whether by telephone, e-mail or face-to-face.
With this in mind, we refused to add features that would have been useless for the majority of users and would have complicated the system. We prioritize ease of use by people whose priority is to do their job rather than fill in complex forms.
We’re also working on a version for large companies, including statistics, and a version for sales and marketing managers, which we’ll publish on this site.
The origin of ActionClient
When Jean-Pierre Mercier came to North America on a budget of $3 a day, he set up my company using a paper file system that enabled him to develop his training and consulting business and then offer the same system to his customers, including some of the biggest companies in North America. ActionClient is based on these principles, which have been validated by a number of companies that have all succeeded in increasing their sales and efficiency.
Why ActionClient makes you more money
The reason is simple: everything is designed to maximize your working time and make it more efficient, which means talking to your customers, not filling out paperwork.
What’s more, your sales are linked to an equation:
Number of customer contacts x closing rate x average sales = total sales
Our system is designed to increase every one of your numbers:
- Increase the number of contacts by simplifying your tasks
- Increase your closing rate with personalized customer information
- Average sales thanks to the ability to prioritize and select your customers and prospects
Benefits of our tool for small businesses
- Developed for small businesses and SMEs
- Designed by salespeople for salespeople
- Simple, easy to use, intuitive
- All activities can be carried out from a single page, with no need to navigate through complicated software.
- Uses files from your computer or cloud, so you don’t have to change your habits.
- All your file accesses can be grouped together on one page, with all your important shortcuts to your files on your cloud.
- Can be used for telephone, e-mail or face-to-face follow-ups
- E-mails from your keyboard
- Clicking calls from your phone
- Maximize your efficient time, minimize your administrative time
- Action-oriented rather than report-oriented
- Easy-to-give follow-up
- Working and monitoring tool
Features and benefits
- Keeping track of your customers and prospects
- Possibility of prospecting from the general table of all customers to speed things up, or from the complete files to study them before calling.
- Sorted by contact and follow-up date
- Follow-up can be scheduled precisely or by month, just like in real life. This is key in a small business.
- Direct calls from the tool
- Direct e-mail from the tool
- No need to enter activity dates, it’s done automatically
- Simple, complete customer contact history is automatically generated.
- Category column to adapt the tool to your customers’ specific needs.
- Free version available on this site.
What you stand to gain from other CRMs for SMEs
- Having to transfer files from your CRM to your IT system or vice versa
- Synchronize your CRM files with your computer
- Complicated software with dozens of pages
- Complicated codes to fill in
- Spend more time managing the tool than prospecting
- Menu and sub-menu entry and code entry for each call made
- Software designed by information for salespeople
- Software made to produce marketing reports: spending more time justifying missed sales than using that time to sell
- Systems that are very expensive to implement and require trainers, which is time-consuming and costly for a small or medium-sized company.
Our sales experts publish content to help you increase your sales through our ActionClient prospecting software.
Read more: ChatGPT and CRM
ChatGPT and CRM are two completely different systems, they don’t do the same thing, they don’t have the same objective, they work in complementarity or integration, we’re going to see their advantages and their limits. Features Database ChatGPT provides much broader, but less specific information, and its intelligence will generate information that is inferred rather…
Read more: Business development: how it’s done
Business development, as the name suggests, is all about creating new business opportunities, and involves a number of steps leading up to the final sale. Business development is necessary, because we automatically lose customers for a variety of reasons: death, moving house, switching to a competitor. So you have to look for new customers to…
Read more: The different uses of a CRM
An effective CRM can be used for many things in an organization. Increase sales This is the initial vocation of a good CRM, to help with prospecting, follow-up of current customers and management of the customer file. A good system allows to call more customers, to be more adapted to the customer and therefore to…